Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DF50 2002 Corroded brass barb hose fitting that feeds water to the tell tale hose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF50 2002 Corroded brass barb hose fitting that feeds water to the tell tale hose.

Hi,
    I have a DF50 2002 (05001F-252083) model. There was water coming from the seam in the side covers when flushing it. I removed the cover and found the brass bend/right angle fitting with a barb end that feeds water from the motor housing to the hose that goes to the telltale at the rear. The fitting is on the starboard side of the motor. The brass fitting has corroded to the point where as soon as I tried to undo the fitting the barb part broke off.
    I have been searching for hours on line and cannot find this part number. Can anyone please help?
    Cheers,
    Jason

50DF Tell Tale fitting location-sm.jpgSuzuki DF50 2002 Motor Tell Tale fitting.jpg I've added a couple of photos to show where on the motor the fitting is located and what the broken off piece of the fitting looks like. Measurements are in mm.

If any one has any ideas on how to track down details of the fitting please let me know.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jason Sailor; 01-30-2020, 03:47 AM.

Comment

image_1731.png Larger image of where the fitting attaches to the motor
      Last edited by Jason Sailor; 01-30-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Click on the Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts sign in the blue band at the top of this forum, then use your motor details to get to the parts page for your motor.

Search there you should find it with a bit of digging.

Comment

Working...
        X