C10 gauge question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C10 gauge question

Hello..I have a twin engine / C10 gauge set up....gauges are set to display port and starboard data separately...

a friend of mine has the same set up but on his port gauge he gets data from both engines with the data pages auto scrolling and on his starboard gauge he has it set up to display the fuel levels only via quad bars (4 tanks).

How should I proceed to set my gauges identically?

thanks.

Can not your friend help you to set them up the same as his?

Anyway, its far too complicated to explain how to do that in a post, so here is a link to the user manual for a Simrad IS35 because the C-10 is a clone of that and is 98% the same. The manual tells you how to set the gauges to display engine data from chosen engines and how to set up the auto scrolling.

i suspect that your friend may have tank level sensors connected in order to show fuel level in 4 tanks on bar graphs. So you would need to set up a custom page as per the manual instructions to have 4 fuel tank level bar graphs on one page.

ftp://software.simrad-yachting.com/d...0712-001_w.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
      Can not your friend help you to set them up the same as his?

Anyway, its far too complicated to explain how to do that in a post, so here is a link to the user manual for a Simrad IS35 because the C-10 is a clone of that and is 98% the same. The manual tells you how to set the gauges to display engine data from chosen engines and how to set up the auto scrolling.

i suspect that your friend may have tank level sensors connected in order to show fuel level in 4 tanks on bar graphs. So you would need to set up a custom page as per the manual instructions to have 4 fuel tank level bar graphs on one page.

ftp://software.simrad-yachting.com/d...0712-001_w.pdf
      tried that already but my friend bought his boat used and he has no idea how it got set up that way.

I have both the Simrad and Suzuki manuals and nowhere it's this setup explained. The fuel sensors are available and that's not an issue as I am currently showing fuel levels on the four tanks on a different page layout. I only need to know how to re-set up the gauges to show the following:

(1) change port gauge settings to show data from both engines...currently shows data from port engine only....will set auto scrolling to monitor all data.

(2) change starboard gauge settings to show data from both engines as well...currently shows data from starboard engine only....I will put the fuel level page here leave it at that....the reason I believe this gauge will need to be set for both engines is that the fuel page (with the 4 quad bars) has a static gauge at the bottom such as tachometer and this will need to receive data from both engines to properly function.

thanks in advance.

Comment

1. See pages 37 and 38 of the Simrad manual that I linked to my first reply.
        2. Again see pages 37 and 38.

Comment

Working...
        X