2011 suzuki DF300 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 suzuki DF300 problems

hey i have been reading on this forum and there seems to be a ton of knowlage hopefully someone has experienced a problem like this.. I am having a problem where my center engine(triple setup) throws code 3-4 at cruise RPM and higher. usually after 5-10 min of cruise 4000ish rpm then center engine will begin to shake very badly intermittently the RPM will jump up and down up to 800 rpm(possible misfire)? and sometimes will stall when I back off to neutral once the shaking gets bad, sometimes it will throw 3-4 sometimes it wont and ill get back on plane for another 5-10 mins of good performance then the shaking will start again!!

****while not throwing the code or shaking center engine has great power will see 6100 rpm trimed up and push a 20,000lb boat 51mph no weird noises no smoke nothing strange!

i have replaced spark plugs, fuel water separator filter, low pressure fuel filter, high pressure fuel filter, Map sensor, cleaned VST. my outer engines run awesome so im doubting water in fuel now.

partially clogged injector?
    bad high pressure fuel pump

sounds like a fuel problem . Initially I would suspect a fuel line problem letting air get in and therefore the engine starts starving
    double check all the connections fuel primer bulbs go bad and leak air
    if you can run the engine and watch the fuel $filter for air bubbles also the online fuel filter should be full with fuel j-- not half full.¢
    Art

Comment

Originally posted by artdf175 View Post
      sounds like a fuel problem . Initially I would suspect a fuel line problem letting air get in and therefore the engine starts starving
      double check all the connections fuel primer bulbs go bad and leak air
      if you can run the engine and watch the fuel $filter for air bubbles also the online fuel filter should be full with fuel j-- not half full.¢
      Art
      ok will do the bulbs do seem to stay a little softer then some ive had on other boats! thanks for that suggestion

I have another major problem I have a constant beeping sound that started yesterday while I was at idle, two beeps 5 second pause then two beeps over and over again any one ever have this happen? its non engine code related

Comment

Working...
      X