Suzuki SMG4 installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki SMG4 installation

First of all, Hello everyone and thanks for having me! Picked up a new boat this year and this is my first dance with Suzuki. Boat came with analog gauges so I ordered a SMG4 to go digital. I understand switching the wire on the port side of the engine, but my problem is hooking up the harness in the console. I have a hookup for the 2 pin connector but I do not see a 3 pin plug for that part of the harness. I'm running a brand new DF150A Mechanical. No NMEA 2k currently on the boat.

Gauge part number 34200-96L20
    Harness 36661-96L30

Thanks for your time and help!

Delete post

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
      Delete post
      Instructions unclear, I took out my leaning post but my gauge problem remains. Now driving is a lot less comfortable.

In all seriousness if I broke a new member post rule or something I apologize. Admittedly I searched the forum for an answer before posting but forgot to check the rules.

Comment

I deleted my reply.

Your post is fine.

Comment

Update: The boat manufacturer had zip tied that connector underneath the deck of the boat! If not for the helpful folks at Precision Marine I'd still be scratching my head. I would have never imagined that the manufacturer would have left part of the harness below the deck instead of bringing it all up into the console. I'm up running now I do believe! Now on to the MFD install.

Comment

Working...
          X