C-10 Guages for Suzuki 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-10 Guages for Suzuki 300

My dual Guages have suddenly stopped giving any data. They are both on and going through there scanning process. The only data they show is 100% fuel. All the other readings just show "-" marks where they should show numbers. At the top left of the guage all the warning Icons are all lit when it is on a engine monitoring screen. Both Guages are acting and showing the same. The engine is running fine so I don't believe it the engine. It there a reset for the Guages or is this going to require a visit to the shop? Please help.

Hmmmm!

Yesterday i made the mistake to switch on the key before the batterie switches and the result was a lot of error messages and one engine dead.
    I switched the battery switches of and then on again with the key switch in off position and everything turned normal.
    Remeber to switch always first the battery switches/selectors to ON and then turn the key to the ON position

Have you changes something on your NMEA2000 bus?
    Have you checked if you can see the engine values on your MFD (if you have one)
    Do you have 100% fuel or is this value wrong?

You may try first to disconnect ALL batteries to reset everything in your system.
    If the problem still is there after a night with all batteries cables disconnected (not only the battery switch) then well further investigation is necessary ...
    Next thing to check are from the engine back to the gauges,
    disconnect all harness plugs and reconnect them
    disconnect the Suzuki Engine Interface on both sides and reconnect
    disconnect all NMEA2000 cables and terminators and reconnect
    disconnect the gauges and reconnect

Chris
    Last edited by ChrigelKarrer; 12-18-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X