Merry Christmas all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas all!

Well, it's Christmas Eve evening here in the land down-under!

We are all primed for a sunny Christmas Day tomorrow, will be having a BBQ with loads of prawns (shrimp), steaks, cold roast chicken and salads on the beach at the G old Coast tomorrow afternoon with the Admiral's family. And a beer or two, I dare say!

Weather forecast is fine with temps 28-30C so it will be warm but we should get a cooling breeze off the Pacific Ocean. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it!

So Merry Christmas to all, trust you have an enjoyable day with families and friends, and wishing everyone tight lines and smooth seas for the year ahead. And another successful year for the forum. Thanks everyone for your contributions over the past year.

Cheers!!

Merry Christmas, Grant, and to all our forum members.

No white Christmas here in south central Texas, either. Temps tomorrow around 75°F or 24°C. Cloudy but warm. Expect thunderstorms next two days. But it beats the blizzard conditions up north. Happy 2017, y'all.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

And a very Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Here's to a great New Year.
      It's cold in the NW as we have had two snow /ice storms here already this winter - however no white Christmas with the forecast is 29-38 (-1 to 10).
      The new year will be starting out nicely winter Steelhead fishing then off to Costa Rica and Chili for 3 weeks of fishing for bill fish and big Kings in February and March.
      And I agree- it has been a very good year on the forum. Everyone has done an outstanding job with folks here that have one thing in common - we all own Suzuki's that occasionally give us a problem or two. I have been pleased to be able to be part of the process, many thanks to Harper.
      So again, Happy Holidays.
      Art

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
        Henry

Comment

Working...
        X