Loss of electrical power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of electrical power

I’m writing to see if anybody had an opinion before I start chasing wires.
    This last year I’ve been having an issue with the stall after starting issue with my 06’ df 150. I traced the white wire all looks good. So I figured I’d change the battery selector because it was old and it was corroded. After changing the switch to a Perko I now have 0 power to my outboard. Bilge and lights and everything to do with the boat works but everything to do with the engine doesn’t. Nothing happens when I turn the key, trim all power is gone on the throttle and the switch for trim on the port side of the outboard. 15amp Fuse is still intact on the white wire. Any suggestions.

Originally posted by Fxnytro17 View Post
    I’m writing to see if anybody had an opinion before I start chasing wires.
    This last year I’ve been having an issue with the stall after starting issue with my 06’ df 150. I traced the white wire all looks good. So I figured I’d change the battery selector because it was old and it was corroded. After changing the switch to a Perko I now have 0 power to my outboard. Bilge and lights and everything to do with the boat works but everything to do with the engine doesn’t. Nothing happens when I turn the key, trim all power is gone on the throttle and the switch for trim on the port side of the outboard. 15amp Fuse is still intact on the white wire. Any suggestions.
    anybody ?????

Comment

Working...
    X