20017 DF115 numbers on main crank bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20017 DF115 numbers on main crank bearings

I am rebuilding a sunk 2016 DF115 that is going to need new main bearings, The color code on the bearing is missing but I do understand the block and crank codes from other places on the engine.
    I did find some numbers on the bearing themselves. I am hoping these can lead to matching the correct replacements .. the first 3 pairs of bearing are 6D34K/6D34L . Number 4 is 6B35K/6B11K.
    Number 5 is 6B35K/6B35L Is anyone able to cross these to the Suzuki part numbers???
    Thanks loads,
    Randy in Fl
    ps....I don't think the motor was ever rebuilt....

Is this what you were looking for? https://www.brownspoint.com/store/pc...l.asp?ID=11356. But now you need to connect bearing numbers with color and parts numbers?
    Do you have a service manual?
    Last edited by UrbanBatic; 08-28-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Thx Urban,
      Yes, I need to connect my bearing numbers to the color and part number.
      I have a manual but is an older version up to 2010 models. I think I understand how to figure the bearings from the case code and crank codes. This seems to indicate I want the no color bearings for the first 3 sets and a black and yellow set for the remaining two sets.
      I was hoping there was a way to take the number from the bearing itself and double check the codes that I think I understand.
      thx again
      Randy

Comment

Working...
      X