Engine Scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Scanner

can someone shed some light on the possibility of purchasing my own scanner to update/program my engines as well as running system checks for failures? is it easy to do, cost, required hardware/software, etc?
    or is it too "dangerous" and better leave it for the dealership to perform these tasks?

The Suzuki SDS (system diagnostic scanner) is available on line at many locations like A**Z*N it works with your laptop. Do a search for it it can read the ecu but you can't program the motor.
    • Works on all windows 32 & 64 bit
    • Diagnostic interface with professional moulded connectors
    • CD with Suzuki tools, software and drivers
    • Supports all DF 40 - DF 300 models from 1999 up to 2020
    • Is an easy-to-use software program specifically designed for troubleshooting outboard engines
    Hope this helps
    Panama Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Panama Tom View Post
      The Suzuki SDS (system diagnostic scanner) is available on line at many locations like A**Z*N it works with your laptop. Do a search for it it can read the ecu but you can't program the motor.
      • Works on all windows 32 & 64 bit
      • Diagnostic interface with professional moulded connectors
      • CD with Suzuki tools, software and drivers
      • Supports all DF 40 - DF 300 models from 1999 up to 2020
      • Is an easy-to-use software program specifically designed for troubleshooting outboard engines
      Hope this helps
      Panama Tom
      found one called "Capital_auto for Suzuki Outboard Boat Marine Diagnostic USB Cable Kit SDS 8.3"
      is that it or is there a better product? straight forward to use or could i damage my engines in any way?

Comment

8.3 is the latest, pretty straight forward, don't think you can screw anything up, its basically just monitoring and you can activate injectors relays.

Comment

Working...
        X