2018 60HP starting issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 60HP starting issues

I have a fairly new (low hours) 2018 Suzuki 60hp, on a 17' TwinVee. It has not been run in about 3 months, its been stored outside in FL (without its cover for the past 3 months). When I turn the key, I get the long tone, but no gauge sweep, no engine lights and obviously won't even attempt to turn, spark, start etc.

Throttle is in neutral position. Kill switch lanyard and key are both attached. Both batteries 1&2 are on. Have tried starting on both batteries and then each battery independently - nothing changes.

I can get the engine to tilt, Aux stuff works (lights, livewell etc) checked most of the fuses and relays, they seem good and swapped the spare fuses into the running fuse slots.
    I've got two batteries and a charger and they are both back on charge right now, but have been charging for a couple hours with no change in starting status.
    any help would be appreciated - might be as simple as "yeah your starting battery is just totally dead".
    Thanks in advance

Battery is stuffed. Not enough power to get it running.

Comment

figured it out... little brown wire from the ignition had snapped, all good now!

Comment

Working...
      X