DF60A Torque specs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF60A Torque specs.

Hi guys. I've recently removed the intake manifold assembly on my DF60A (2012) as I had to access a small water leak coming from the fuel vapour unit. I have ordered a copy of the workshop manual which is still a week+ away.
    I'm super keen to get her all put back together so I was hoping some kind soul out there could share a few torque settings with me.
    A. Torque settings for the intake manifold nuts and bolts
    B. Torque setting of the prop nut.
    C. The 3 intake manifold gaskets are rubber. Should I grease these at all? Or install clean and dry?
    Any info would be greatly appreciated

I don't have the link but with a little searching you should be able to find an online version of the service manual that provides the answers

Comment

Thanks mate. Ive been trying. Cant seem to find anything though

Comment

Here is one to try
        https://www.getfree.org/outboard.motors/suzuki/
        Art

Comment

Not sure if you got his this, just saw it. I have a 2014 DF60A.

A. Torque settings for the intake manifold nuts and bolts: 23 Nm or 16.5 ft-lbs
          B. Torque setting of the prop nut. 55 Nm or 40 ft-lbs
          C. The 3 intake manifold gaskets are rubber. Should I grease these at all? Or install clean and dry? Manual only says to use new gaskets. Nothing about greasing them.

PM me if you still need info.

Comment

Thanks so much fellas. Ive been trying to source the manuals frm suzuki but they won't sell to the public (in Australia ). Ive ordered a cd version online but I'm not completely confident that I'll ever see it 😊.
            Thanks again.

Comment

DF60A powerhead anode torque specs

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I have a DF50A and I'm servicing it. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what the powerhead anode torque specs are? It's the same as the DF60A. Sorry for hijacking this thread, but it seemed over the top to start a new one for this, and it fits right into this one.

Comment

Not sure to what exactly you are referring? Anodes are on the lower and mid units? I don't see any on the powerhead? There is a general bolt torque table in my manual. Do you know the size?

Comment

Working...
                X