2007 DF300 Platform Abandoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 DF300 Platform Abandoned

OK the story I am getting is that my 2007 DF 300 engines have been abandoned. No more support from Suzuki, no additional parts provided.

Can anyone comment on the veracity of this statement? Has Suzuki decided that these engines cannot be supported?

My value went from just a little to zero if this is the case.

And if it is, my repower will not be Suzukis.

What exactly are you talking about - precisely what has supposedly been "abandoned"?? Tell us the full story please.

Normal servicing parts and consumables/spares are still available from dealers.

Edit: I just spoke to my Australian Suzuki source. He says he can still get 90% of the parts for 30 year old Suzukis.

And, he tells me he is actually rebuilding a 2007 DF300 right now, all new parts as required are coming from Suzuki with no issues. New factory powerhead.

Referring to that motor, he said "name the part, i can get it from Suzuki".
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 04-18-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

"the story you're getting'?!?

I think its hogwash. You got a similar response on HTH.

I don't know where you got that info, but I find NOTHING to support the premise.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Thanks for the input, I'll dig deeper. Sounds like I'm getting some excuses from mechanics.

Comment

Originally posted by hughjorgan View Post
          Thanks for the input, I'll dig deeper. Sounds like I'm getting some excuses from mechanics.
          Yeah , maybe Suzuki is no longer supporting THEM.
          Mike
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
          X