cable part numbers for nema network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cable part numbers for nema network

Trying to figure out which cables and part numbers needed to connect DF150 serial number 15001F-881732 to lowrance hds 9. Boat has analog gauges with lights in bottom of tach. Thanks for your help

Moonlighter is your man, has a very comprehensive document on the whole process.

Comment

I wrote a resource covering this for members.

here is a link to the thread.

https://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/...a2000-networks

Read it and the attached paper, it explains all the options. And saves me having to repeat the same info over and over again.

The only update is that the interface cable part numbers have been updated since I wrote it. For engines 2008-2012, you would need Interface cable running version 2.9.04 software, and for 2013 and newer, version 3.5.04. Those software numbers are reflected in the last part of the part numbers.

If you have any questions for clarification after that, come back and ask.

Comment

Thank you for all the help. This engine seems to be a 2008 model with square 4 pin plug. with the analog guage. So, if i understood everything correctly, i will need part numbers 990C0-88149-294 and a regular sds adapter cable part number 990C0-88136? Sorry, just want to make sure i am ordering the right part numbers.
        Last edited by Boatmechanic1995; 02-03-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Yes that is correct.

Plus of course, a NMEA2000 starter kit.

Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate your help!

Comment

Working...
            X