suzuki df140 ...14002f-111744 no start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki df140 ...14002f-111744 no start

I have a DF140 that was working fine the last time I put it away. The next time I went down to my camp it would not turn over. Here's whats going on. Turn key no buzzer/beep sound and tilt and trim don't work on the handle. If I go to the motor and hit the tilt and trim button it works perfectly. checked fuses by battery and replaced even though they were both good. pulled off the hood and checked the 60 amp and the 2 30 amp fuses and they were good but replaced them to be safe. continued trying to start motor by moving gear shift back and forth then back to neutral to start still nothing. I'm wondering if there is a fuse in the side mount control box that might have blown. Like I said motor was running fine then the next time I went....nothing. also checked to make sure all lights and everything else on the boat worked...everything did. Please Help!!!

Sounds like you have a bad ground somewhere. No fuses in the control box to my knowledge. Check your wires coming out of the harness at the helm. A volt meter can help determine if you're getting power to the non-working components.

Comment

Working...
    X