Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Model year NM2K network cable

Hello

I was looking around for one of those older downgradeable cables. No dice. Then I looked and saw that cables with version 2.9 are good for 2008-2013 engines. Does this include the new cables ending in -294? Bottom line is, should I keep looking, or will one of these new cables ending in -294 work for my 2008 DF200?

Thanks

Suzuki says the current version cables in the 2.9..... series work with engines back to 2008.

v 2.9.4 is the correct version. Version 2.9.0 had some stability issues that 2.9.4 fixed.

If you go ahead, the first thing to check after installing and configuration will be fuel flow. If fuel flow at idle looks correct, then all should be good. That is the main area of doubt.

PLEASE let us know how it goes so we can confirm that this version actually works properly with engines back to 2008.

Comment

Oopsy daisy. not the answer i was looking for. ugh.. I guess I will have to be the first to test it out. Might be a month or so before I get back to you so hang on, I promise I wont dip.

Comment

I am sorry, I managed to find an older downgradeable cable, so I won't be testing out the newer one. I talked to my dealer and I was told it has to be ordered in and I won't be able to return it even if it doesn't work, so I just found one of the older ones.

Comment

Working...
        X