Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 DF200A check engine, high temperature and low oil pressure, no audible alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 DF200A check engine, high temperature and low oil pressure, no audible alarm

I have a 2015 DF200A that I bought new in 2016. It has about 398 hours on it and I do not run it very hard, I mostly keep it around 4000 rpm. Yesterday I was out cruising around and I noticed that the check engine, high temperature and low oil pressure lights had all come in at the same time but there was no audible alarm. I was at cruising speed and the engine seemed like it was running fine, as in it wasn't in a limp mode or anything. A few minutes later all of the warning lights cleared. Then maybe 10 minutes later they all came back in again and cleared soon after. This continued for the rest of the time I was out. Has anyone experienced this or know what would cause this? Oil level is good and there is good water flow from the tell tale so I don't believe cooling is an issue. Thanks in advance.

There are several similar posts to this on the front page just below your post

eg multiple false codes and similar.

Here is one such thread, you will see there the responses members have provided to this issue. There are other similar threads iff you do a search on this forum.

https://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/...-codes-df250ap

Comment

Working...
    X