Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Suzuki 175 interface software

I currently have the 2.9.0 interface software installed
    witch is what was installed by the dealer.
    Wondering if I should go to the 2.9.4 or 3.50

Having problems with fuel data
    and
    the engine data disappears and I have to do a network/auto configure to get it back.

also have a 1915 9.9 suzuki with the same setup and configuration and problems

2.9.0 was a problematic version with data stability issues.

Furthermore, it is NOT suitable for a 2017 engine at all. Your dealer made a big mistake installing it with a 2017 engine!

Engines from 2013 onwards shoul be running version 3.5.4 or the recently released 3.5.7

So yes you should definitely upload version 3.5.4 and it will almost certainly fix those issues you have been having. Assuming of course that your network backbone is set up correctly.

Here is a link to download version 3.5.4 from my dropbox folder.

If you need instructions on how to upload it let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9exv1ljs1...20V3-5-04?dl=0

Comment

Is this a compressed file as it does not seem to have an extension and will not update on my hds live 12
      My cables are the older type that have the noise filter and need the LUF file extension

Both engines are connected to the engine data output on the engine.
      Last edited by Haweater; 05-17-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

The .luf style cables are really not suitable for a 2017 engine.

I would strongly recommend that you buy new V 3.5.7 (.swup file extension) interface cables and install them Thats by far the best solution.

The good news is that those luf cables are highly sought after and you will have no trouble at all selling it for far more than the new cables cost. You should make at least 50% more!!

Comment

Well I have ordered two new cables so will have the 2.9 cables for sale when the new ones arrive.
            Not trying to make a profit so will sell for my cost for the new ones (about $160 US each) plus shipping.

Thanks Moonlighter for your sage advice.
            Last edited by Haweater; 05-18-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Haweater, I am interested in buying one of those luf interface cables if you still have one..
              located in brisbane Australia.. send me a pm, I was not able to send you a pm as you have them disabled

Comment

Originally posted by Zanadar View Post
                Haweater, I am interested in buying one of those luf interface cables if you still have one..
                located in brisbane Australia.. send me a pm, I was not able to send you a pm as you have them disabled
                Email is haweater.hal(at)gmail.com
                send address and I will get shipping quote.

Just got back from 2 weeks fishing on the north coat of Vancouver Island

Comment

Thanks Haweater I actually found one since I sent my last message.. thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
                  X