Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEDD FOR SOLUTION ALL Suzuki (charging system-rectifier) Intereference on transducer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEDD FOR SOLUTION ALL Suzuki (charging system-rectifier) Intereference on transducer

Hi everyone we change on my friend boat to his suzuki 50 4stroke the rectifier and we place a rectifier from johnson 50hp the same block like Suzuki's but the rectifier looks have no problems when we place again the suzuki rectifier the sonar screen full of Intereference
    i bought suzuki df70 2020 year and i have Intereference on my sonar. I work for GARMIN in Greece for the fishing team . I have this problem only with Suzuki outboards on the sonars i have install to many customers and the provlem is that i can t solve it with ferrites , different battery , extra grounds beacuse the problem is coming from the charging system (alternator-rectifier) it passes electromagnetic pulse-waves in the water and the transducer absords the noise then it transfer the Intereference on my sonar. i m saying again all my customers with suzuki outboards have the same issue and i can t solve it .
    if someone can help i would appreciate . Greetings from Garmin fishing team Greece.
    Look to this picture i will upload with engine working and with the engine off . It s a big problem for angler's .
    Thank you for your time.
    NEED IMMEDIATELY SOLUTION THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Working...
X