DF115 runs at 10 MPH full throttle @ 4000 RPM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razinkane View Post
    Urban. Not sure what’s going on but I’m in a pickle here. I need to upload the video on my laptop but when I go to do that I don’t have the option to reply or upload attachments. Only on my cell. And I can’t send a pic of what I’m seeing cause it exceeds the limit!!!!
    Did you also log in to the forum on the laptop?

Originally posted by Razinkane View Post
    OK I shut down and reopened and the ability to send a message was there. I sent the link below. Hopefully, the second time is the charm.
    You gave us the link to Google Photos, not special photo or video. I am slowly giving up this thing too... I can hardly do a better tutorial and you still can't deliver...
    Did you check if the pasted link guides you to the desired photo?
    Last edited by UrbanBatic; 07-28-2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

When I open the link the first photo I see is the video im trying to upload. You don't see that?

Comment

No, I don't see it and probably only you can. But that's because the media is on your account and only you are logged in. You just sent us a generic link that each account has a different view on it. Logically. Did you try opening it within Incognito mode (like I did on a video) after pasting? Just follow the video carefully. It isn't that hard.

Comment

Working...
        X