2007 DF140 4 stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 DF140 4 stroke

Hello, I was having issue getting fuel to motor due to bad primer ball and fuel/water seperator so I replaced and went to run it on muffs and when I turned the key after gauges go thru cycle It was giving me three flashes and a beep, pause and two more flashes and two beeps. Can someone please tell me what the code is so I can try and fix it. Wait time for next shop opening is 6 weeks out. Any help will greatly be appreciated.

Originally posted by tailfisher View Post
    Hello, I was having issue getting fuel to motor due to bad primer ball and fuel/water seperator so I replaced and went to run it on muffs and when I turned the key after gauges go thru cycle It was giving me three flashes and a beep, pause and two more flashes and two beeps. Can someone please tell me what the code is so I can try and fix it. Wait time for next shop opening is 6 weeks out. Any help will greatly be appreciated.
    Lists of all codes available here for reference:

http://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/s...tic-codes.html

But check your batteries, connections, cables and charge first of all. Not only do the motors need good solid 12v, but also strong amps. Weird codes can happen if they dont get this power!!!
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 06-18-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X