DF90A Water Pressure Range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF90A Water Pressure Range?

I'm using a Lowrance MFD attached to a 2011 Suzuki DF90A. I noticed the display indicates the water PSI around 10-15 PSI while running 4000 RPM. I don't have a service manual and can't locate the specs on the internet of a normal running motor. The tell-tale stream appears strong, but am wondering what the proper range should be if everything is working correctly.

Also, can I use the NMEA 2000 network-indicated water PSI to help determine the condition of the impeller? If ~13PSI is normal and I start getting 5 PSI (@4000 RPM), should I consider the impeller as the first thing to replace??

Thanks...

Never mind, I think. I didn't notice before that it is always showing 13-14 PSI - Even if the motor isn't running with the key "On".

Comment

Sounds weird. Check data source for water pressure in network menu

The DF90A is supposed to send water pressure data to the network so it should be there.

Comment

Thanks Moonlighter. I checked that the source was coming from the Suzuki interface while editing the dashboard. I tried a reset (I think that's the name), but no good. I will check out the info under settings/network next time we're that way.

Thanks...

Comment

Well, it seems that no matter what I do, I only get 13.6 psi - doesn't matter if the ignition key is off, on or engine running. Data source is set to Suzuki interface.

Can anyone with a 2011 DF90A and v2.9 NMEA interface cable confirm actual water psi reading

Thanks....

Comment

Working...
          X