Looking for digital interface cable for 2007 df 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for digital interface cable for 2007 df 300

I am in need of a digital interface cable to connect my 2007 model year 300 horse power motor to the digital gauges made by lowrance. Bought a new cable but it is not completely compatible with the older gauges and we cannot dumb down the software enough to make it work properly. My mechanic has spent hours on the phone with Suzuki and we just cant get the new interface to connect. The software on the other interface which works properly is version 1.8.0 Manufacturer is lowrance model 3.0.0 Serial #811012

If anyone has an older working interface, I would love to purchase it. Email me at stmatts@aol.com

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Have a look at this post - http://www.suzukioutboardforum.com/s...uestion-2.html. Particularly look at the last couple of posts.

You can get interface cables from our Suzuki dealer here in Australia. I put contcat details in the last message on that post.

The software version you mentioned 1.8.0 is probably the software for the SMIS gauges itself, not the interface cable.

For your early 2007 engine, I would recommend interface version 2.30. You can configure it using the SMIS display.

Comment

Thank you, I appreciate the help and will follow up on your suggestion.

Comment

Working...
      X