Buy Suzuki Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo of Tilt Sender, anyone? (115 or 140)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of Tilt Sender, anyone? (115 or 140)

Hey all, I was trying to adjust my trim setting on the trim gauge for my newer (2019) 115 and could not find anything on the interwebs, so I just started playing around trying to figure out how to adjust the tilt sensor and mechanism.

During my tinkering, I managed to remove the tilt sensor and the little rotating cam piece as well. After I put it all back together, I now have code 3-7 and the trim gauge reads 100 percent all the time.

So first things first, I forgot to take photos before I started so now I am not sure that I have it all put back together correctly.

Here is my ask: can someone please post a photo of the trim sensor area so I can at least make sure I put it all back together correctly?

Also, if anyone has been through this? I am confident the sensor and wiring are ok since it all worked just prior to my fiddling. I feel like I just need to make sure it is all assembled correctly first, and then make whatever adjustment is needed to get the trim sensor to read more accurately.

Thanks in advance for whatever thoughts, photos or advice you offer.

(I understand that the late model 140s have the same tilt sensor setup)

Working...
X