NMEA and Lowrance issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMEA and Lowrance issue

So I have been through the other pages and have tried everything. So I have a DF175 2008 and a Lowrance HDS7 gen 3. So I have the starter kit and the engine interface to my understanding plugged in and wired right. From all the doc on the page. I bought the interface cable second hand and when every thing is plugged into the Lowrance and have the motor running I get none of the engine data on the screen. I was told I needed to up date the software on the interface cable but here is where I feel I am having an issue. I can see the cable on the lowrance when trying to update but soon as it goes to the updating page nothing happens. I have lefts it over night but nothing changes. Once I figure out how to add photos I will up load some photos.

What version software is your interface cable running now?

The most important thing is to match the engine year with the interface software version. Getting the latest interface software version will be a VERY BAD idea because it wont work with a 2008 year engine.

With the engine key turned on (engine doesnt need to be running just key on to where it beeps) p, go into the HDS menu. Find the network menu. Select device list. Select the Suzuki device. What software version is listed there??

You would be best running sw V2.30.

But anyway, come back and tell me the current sw version. We can take it from there and sort the issue out.

Comment

Thanks Moonlighter. I am away at work at the moment but when I’m home I will.

Comment

Working...
      X