Help with DF250 Driveshaft Bearing Part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with DF250 Driveshaft Bearing Part

So we're in the process of rebuilding lower leg and replacing driveshaft bearing on my 2004 DF250 , SN 25001F-421126

Ordered and received Part number 09269-32002 Drive Shaft Bearing (32x66x49) but it appears to be incorrect.
    The bearing was labelled correctly on the bag but the markings on the bearing itself are different to the original bearing removed.
    I believe it was incorrectly tagged.

The original bearing is stamped with the reference KOYO 322/32CR (see attached picture Old Bearing)
    The new bearing is stamped with the reference KOYO 457050705-2 (see attached picture New Bearing)
    See also attached exploded diagram.

The old bearing had a spacer within it as shown on the exploded diagram (photo attached) . The new bearing supplied had no spacer and locks up when tightened to the stated torque. If I split the new bearing and insert the spacer from the old bearing, the overall height is then too high (+5mm). I believe the bearing supplied is incorrect, possibly due to a packing error. Do the newer bearings not require a spacer and if not then why are the upper and lower parts locking together when torqued ?

Any Ideas out there on correct identifier stamps on this part ?
    Exploded Parts Diagram.jpgOld Bearing Removed.JPGNew Bearing Supplied.JPG
Working...
X