Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multifunction gauge only shows S

t gauge2.jpg

Nothing has changed in or on the boat. During a fishing trip, my fuel tank data quit working. Started working later that day. By the end of the day, this S flashes every 6 seconds. the buttons do nothing to change pages. sorry for poor picture, it just happen to be in one of the pictures i took. any ideas how to reset this? thank you TC

Turn the unit off (Ignition key off if that's its power source) then hold down the the down button and turn it back on. You can release the down button once the test screen appears. Then turn if off and back on again. You'll likely have to re-enter your boat info (fuel tank capacity, number of engines, etc) Your other data should still be current, since it's stored in the interface module instead of the gauge.
    Last edited by Harper; 06-08-2023, 07:24 PM.
    Mike
    μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

great! thank you! I will do that tomorrow.

Comment

The only things that will be lost doing the factory reset as per Harper’s procedure will be gauge specific things like custom pages created by the user.

Everything else will be retained by the network.

Fingers crossed that the reset gets it going again.

Comment

the reset worked. thank you. just as you guys said, had to reset my custom pages, but that was not a thing. Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the update. Glad it worked.
            Mike
            μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
            X