New guy. Chasing parts in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy. Chasing parts in Australia

Hey all, trying to track down down tilt solenoid for 1979 DF70 in Aust. Any leads pls .

Trevor
    Attached Files

Nearly all parts for 4 stroke Suzukis and many early DT 2 strokes are available from dealers here. Have you tried ordering from your local dealer?

Seems either you have a typo in the year stated in your post (1979) which could not be a DF 4 stroke model as they didnt exist back then, it would be a DT 2 stroke.

Or, if it is really a DF 4 stroke, then it must be a later year.

You could also look ath this forums parts secrion - see the red “Purchase Suzuki Parts” in the blue band near the rop of the forum and select your engine model and year from there.
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 12-09-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Whoops you are correct 1997 not 1979. Dyslectic fingers. I just hope I didn’t send off my Christmas letter to Satan instead of Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post

You could also look ath this forums parts secrion - see the red “Purchase Suzuki Parts” in the blue band near the rop of the forum and select your engine model and year from there.
        Followed the link to parts. Curiously, 1997 (as per the plate in my photo) doesnt have a DF70. So now I am confused. Appreciate your assistance.

Trevor

Comment

I would search the 1999 model, They probably didnt change much in those early years so parts most likley interchangeable. Also, when you find the part, click on it and you can usually find a listing of the models that the part is suitable for.

If you can get a part number then you can search using that number too.

1999 Suzuki Outboard Parts

Have you tried local Aussie Suzuki dealers?

Comment

Thnx once again. Closest with a df70 seems to be 2000. I haven’t tried the locals as if yet as it only cacked itself in the last couple of days. It was an intermittent fault prior to that & I haven’t used the boat for a while. I have made tentative enquiries with BoatParts or similar by email.

Trevor

Comment

Working...
            X