Twin Suzuki 175s Port Motor NO Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Suzuki 175s Port Motor NO Power

I have twin 2008 175 Suzuki outboards on my boat with 65 hours on the motors. I went to use the boat the other day and the starbboard motor starts perfectly. The port motor when you turn the key the tach gauge with the engine lights powers for a second then turns off. The motor will not start. So of course I checked all battery connections and still the same problem. I isolated the motor main power cables directly to the battery to rule out a faulty battery switch and still had the problem. I replaced the battery and still the same thing. I also found that when I use the engine trim the port motor will go up and down when its on duel but will not work when its on single.The motor looks prestine under the cowling so no corroded terminals. I used the boat two weeks prior and it worked fine. Im very experienced with marine wiring and electronics after working on yachts for ten years. Ive checked all the obvious solutions and since the starboard motor works im lost. I have never had a problem with the motors or any other electrical issue with the boat. All of the electronics and lights on the boat work perfectly. Any sugustions or input is appreciated.

Bump????????????????

Comment

Working...
    X