Please Help Suzuki DF70 2009 model Overfueling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Suzuki DF70 2009 model Overfueling

Hi guys i have a 2009 Df70 motor that is overfueling itself i was wondering if anyone can help me on things to check as my nearest outboard mechenic is1000 km away any help would be greatly appriceated

what do you mean with overfueling? mixture too rich?

Comment

It seems to run ok not missing or anything like that but fuel is pouring out of the overflow at the same rate as water is coming out of the tell tale if i block to overflow with my finger while it is running it will pur out of the air intake box

its a 2007 model as well not 2009

Comment

normally it is a closed system without overflow with a fuel pressure regulator. maybe leakage or something?

Comment

behind your air intake manifold is the vapour seperator tank, this tank has a needle and seat which meters amount of fuel entering this system. you need to check if there is rubbish inside the seat that is allowing the needle to stay open that is making exessive amounts of fuel to come out the clear overflow tube... will stay in touch mate.

Comment

Thanks for that bootleg i am on wayto the shed to try that now i will let you no how it goes
            thanks mate

Comment

Boat is now fixed and running like a champian again a big thankyou to all that have helped

Comment

Was it a small issue I think cleaning must have solved your problem. Normally the problem is small but we do not pay attention to minor issues.
                Cheap Used Cars

Comment

Working...
                X