Twin suzuki 4 stroke 90horse no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin suzuki 4 stroke 90horse no power

I recently got a boat that was running great 5 months ago. The twin 90's are on a carolina skiff. It has been sitting up since. I connected all the wires to the two batteries and have power to all instruments, gps, and the trim (on the side of the motors). But I cannot get anything to happen with either motor when turning the key or trying to work the trim from the throttle. Would anyone be able to help? I have not been able to find a main power switch or anything like that if there is one. Please help....

Hi-Are u sure u have connected the two wires supplying the engine computers(the ones that always shall be powered)?
    Br
    Flemming-Denmark

Comment

Twin suzuki 4 stroke 90horse no power

Hey, I had same problem on my 2006, 115 DF. Spent two days checking wires, white wire in wire harness from motor to connecter at switch key harness was problem. Replaced white wire with 12 gauge marine wire and place a 15 amp fuse the way wiring drawing shows. My Battery is in console so I used on about 2 foot of red wire. I spliced in about 3 inches behind the connector for switch key harness and motor harness. Make sure you heat shrink butt connectors to keep out moisture. Working well since. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X