df200 water in oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• df200 water in oil

hi, i have df200 with water in the real bad engine was running fine, pulled powerhead and it was a mess in oil tank full of pudding oil, where should i look befor i disassemble powerhead

muddy oil

Sounds like gaskets between engine holder and oil pan, exhaust & water leaks into oil pan

Comment

thanks 225

i will look there, any idea what i am looking for, i looked at the powerhead gasket but i will look again

Comment

water in oil df225

found out why water getting in oil, blown head gasket #2 cyl., how i checked for blown head gasket was run engine, use temp gun and see how fast block start to get hot, gun will read hottest at bad cyl. that due to the water turning to steam, stop engine pull plugs and see if steam comes out of cyl., it will, next week i will be ripping this puppy down, the pressure is higher due to the steam than the oil pressure that why it pushes the water into oil system

Comment

oil

Check gaskets between engine holder and oil pan before pulling down powerhead, Check to see if gasket has burnt out and for corrosion

Comment

Working...
          X