SMIS Gauge Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMIS Gauge Sensors

Can anyone tell me if sensors are available for a DF175 to report oil pressure and water pressure on SMIS gauges? Seems odd that those critical items dont report on the gauges. Thanks...............

Guages

I purchased a new left over df300 and complelty disgusted with Suzuki I cannot get oil pressure or temp or water pressure they are a big waste of money dealer is a joke they dont know there products. I over heated 2 times i never did this before they are a stupid company for not having temp on a 19k motor. If you find somthing different let me know .

Comment

I'm surprised your gauge doesn't show temp. Do you have a SMIS gauge? My DF175 monitors temp on the SMIS gauge however it doesn't monitor oil pressure or water pressure. I believe that a water pressure monitor hookup can be installed but am not sure if its compatable with the gauge....

Comment

Guages

Yes smis 2 large and 2 small 2007 leftover DF300 dealer said the temp wont work the suzuki customer service said it should went back to the dealer they said there not doing anything because there info says that it wont work. I have 1980 johnson with engine temp go figure 19k and no temp?

Comment

Working...
        X