Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous DT 200 parts for sale

Liquidating my Suzuki 2 cycle parts

Over the years I’ve accumulated many parts for the 1987 vintage 200 hp carbed motors as follows:

1.) 200hp carbed motor (less lower unit) dressed with all electronics………....$1500.00
    2.) case with good rotating assembly new crank bearings and seal rings ……$1500.00
    3.) case with good used rotating assembly and used bearings/seal rings…….$1000.00
    4.) two sets of cylinder jugs need boring……...…………………………….…….$250/set
    5.) one set dual plug heads……….………………………………………….…….$250.00
    6.) two sets single plug heads…….…………………………………………….….$100/set
    7.) one good cowl (needs repainted)………………………………………………$100.00

8.) “power head kit” this is a set of parts that will make a dressed powerhead with jugs and dual plug heads, and electronics less gaskets. I have a good case assembly to replace a case on rebuilt powerhead with dual plug heads Zero time_. I bought the rebuilt powerhead for my use, however, it was packaged incorrectly and sustained shipping damage to the case. This case, has fallen and bent the four boss’s that mount the shift linkage. In sustaining this damage the case deflected enough to bind the crank. Disassembly of the powerhead and substituting case’s (and new gaskets) will net a good rebuilt powerhead. Kit $1850.00

Notes:
    1.) I can provide pictures of the replacement case for the “kit” (Item 8) immediately but it will take a week to get pictures of the damaged powerhead, when I have them I will gladly email to you. Same for complete (less lower unit) engine (Item 1).
    2.) All prices are without freight/shipping, that will be at purchasers expense or can be picked up in Cleveland, OH or Marblehead, Ohio.
    3.) Reason for sale is I’ve upgraded to Suzuki 225hp efi motor’s only crossover to the 225 is the dual plug heads!
Working...
X