No announcement yet.

need help with my suzuki 200 v6 PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with my suzuki 200 v6 PLEASE!

Hello all. New to the site and hoping to get some much needed help ive been looking for before calling the repair man.

I have a older suzuki 200 v6 12 plug motor. Ive had intermendant problems with the motor. It sat for about a year (the boat did) and i just got it going again. I took the boat out once at the begining of the year and when i went to get on plane or applied any throttle the motor would die. We got it back home checked the gas (it was good) pulled the carbs (3 carbs all clean but cleaned them anyway) and re assemembled. Took it back out and ran great, i was tickled pink.

Well i burned through that tank of gas that day (i hadnt put ANY fuel in since it had sat for a year) and i went to go out and enjoy my day again. Filled the tank before going and sure enough motor didnt want to take any throttle. I slowly got it up on plane after about 20 starts and it ran fine. Got where i was going and fished, went to leave some issue.

All i can think was mabye there was trash in the tank and now ive stired it all up buy putting new fuel in? Some help would be greatly appreciated guys. Oh here is the motor.

Working...
X