2014 df90 fuel delivery issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 df90 fuel delivery issue?

i have a 2014 df90 with very little hours on it (less then 10). It's cut out on me 3 times where I couldn't get it restarted. I've done some diagnosis and have come to the conclusive that I have a bad/intermittent high pressure fuel pump. I have 12v to the power plug when the ignition is turned to on but I can't hear any sound from the pump. My manual is telling me that I should hear the pump turn on for 3 seconds after the ignition is turned to on. I've tried to use a screwdriver to amplify the sound but I'm getting nothing when I contact the vst. How loud is this sounds? Thanks in advance.

I can hear my fuel pump pressure up on a 16’ runabout.

Comment

Is it still under warranty? A suzuki dealership should be able to tell you. The service tech should tell you if he hears it, it is audible enough.

Good luck. Post back when able to let us know what you find out.

Comment

Isn't your controller beeping for the first 2-3 seconds after turning on the ignition? Are you able to hear the pump over the beeping?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014DF25ARS View Post
          Isn't your controller beeping for the first 2-3 seconds after turning on the ignition? Are you able to hear the pump over the beeping?
          I’m going from memory so I may be wrong, doesn’t the fuel pump pressurize up first then the self diagnoses (beeping) immediately after the fuel pump? My alarm is loud enough that the audible beep would drown out the fuel pump pressurizing up.

Comment

Working...
          X