No announcement yet.

Df115 no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try an injector / fuel pump rebuilder. It goes on the delivery side of the fuel pump. It goes around the outlet side of the pump. It is the seal between the pump & upper fuel vapor separator housing. Sorry for harsh words but to pay over 300 times what a seal would cost is crazy. One thing I have learned with this economy is I like my money more than anyone else. Ever tried to call China for a part to a Mitsubishi pump (UC-T30) built there. My Chinese is terrible.

Comment

Is it a grommet or an Oring seal

Comment

It's a ribbed grommet. After hunting all over central Fl I inquired about getting one shipped next day air I was told it would be a $75.00 to $85.00 shipping. I reminded the counter person it doesn't even weigh an ounce. He said most was Suzuki rush fee. I found one in Rockledge Fl @ Boaters Exchange a 50 mile one way trip. What a scam. The part was $6.00 but looking at it could have cost 25 cents. I was happy to find it. Just goes to show what lengths they will go to get easy money. I will remember this at repower time.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, and to perhaps help others who might encounter the same issue, do you have the part number?
          Mike
          μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

The same # you gave me 15647-93J00

Comment

That part is $7.10 here on Boats.net plus $1.75 shipping. I do a lot of online ordering from these folks, living in the boonies as I do, with no Suzuki service within 100 miles. They're usually pretty good at getting me the parts within a week or so. Well, get that part installed and let us know if it solved the problem. I hope it does.
              Mike
              μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Repaired, a week ago I couldn't spell marine mechanic, today I is one.

Thanks for everyones input, it does help

Comment

Good news.....thanks
                  Mike
                  μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
                  X