Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump impellor top plate DF50

Hi Guys

My repair shop had the impellor out to replace it and showed me a damaged (heavily scored) round bright metal plate which they referred to as the impellor "mirror" (this is Brazil, and the term is a direct translation of "espelho do rotor"). Later, they told me the distributor here doesn't have the part in stock, so they had to refit the damaged one.

So the problem is I now need to search for and order a part for which I can't find any reference in the service repair manual or suzuki parts list - although I know it exists. I even bought a pump repair kit, and it doesn't come with this part (it comes with a bottom plate and gasket). Is it something that comes as part of the pump case, perhaps? Anyone any idea? Here, they say you can buy it separately (except that no-one has a stock at present). I noticed there is also a metal insert/ring around the pump wall, against which the impellor blades sit - again, canīt see it in the suzuki manual or part lists.

DF50, 2007, serial no. 783685 (I also checked the 2006 & 2008 models too).

Any help appreciated.
    Clive

Probably your bikes model is old? What year model is it?
    BacklinksVault

Comment

Um, itīs not a bike, and the year, model and serial number are as stated in my post...

Comment

Did you try browns point marine, they have some good drawings

Comment

Tommy

You probably didnt notice, but the post you replied to was from back in August 2013 ...... highliy unlikely they will still be still looking for the part....

cheers

Comment

lol, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Comment

Originally posted by tommybe1 View Post
              lol, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer
              Not the dullest either, you own a Suzuki

Comment

Working...
              X