DF140 Check Engine code 3-2 fix needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DF140 Check Engine code 3-2 fix needed

My 2005 DF140 is displaying a check engine alarm with a 3-2 flashing trouble code. This code reflects that the MAP Sensor 2 is receiving an unchanging signal regardless of engine speed. The suspected cause is a disconnected, kinked or clogged MAP sensor hose or a clogged inlet manifold gas filter.

Has anyone else experienced this code alarm, and what needs to be done to correct it? Is the sensor hose under the sensor and inside the manifold? Where is the manifold gas filter?

3-2 fix

Pleasureway you should search this site as there has been a lot said on this topic by me and other members, to be as brief as possible after running every test required and from forum leads. I changed the IAC valve which i got from wrecked suzuki sierra for about $50. reset air idle as per the manual, after months of checking and testing codes gone over 3 years now

Comment

Pleasureway97, to do a search, be aware that the search feature on this forum has NEVER worked by just putting your search item in the search box. The powers that be have been told this time and again, but just don't care. After clicking on the search button above, you must then click on "Advanced Search" to accomplish anything. the advanced search feature works fine.
      And when you search, type in "code 32" without the dash.
      Last edited by Harper; 02-13-2014, 09:53 AM.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Code 32 fix

Thanks for the responses. I did try a search, but not the advanced search that I have now been advised to do. It appears that I will have to take it to a dealer to do the various adjustments stated, as I do not believe that I have that knowledge or capability.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleasureway97 View Post
          Thanks for the responses. I did try a search, but not the advanced search that I have now been advised to do. It appears that I will have to take it to a dealer to do the various adjustments stated, as I do not believe that I have that knowledge or capability.
          The map sensor bolts straight onto the inlet manifold two bolts. pull it off and make sure the little hole in the manifold is not blocked with carbon. I think this is where your problem is. simple to check.

Comment

Working...
          X