check engine light 115 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check engine light 115 hp

I have a check engine light on 3x flash - pause - 1 flash 1 beep - 1 flash 1 beep ? then it starts over again and again............. any help will give me somewhere to start.
    Captain Gary Goodrich

on the list I have for Suzuki fault codes it says a 3-1 code is "AIC valve adj."

try looking for the AIC valve on your parts list and see where it is, depending on the type of sensor it is, sometimes sensors get dirty and need cleaning rather then replacing

the valve adj. has me scratching my head thou, wondering if its something you need to adjust

Comment

check engine light

Mine would be a 3 - 2 code ? 3 flash's followed by 2 flash's with 2 beeps ....... It does it as soon as the key is on . Thanks for all help its killing me not being able to get this thing straight . And how does on reset this check engine light ?
      Last edited by a bay charter; 05-20-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

a 3-2 code is "map sensor #2"

Comment

Having the same problem of map sensor # 2

What can I do to fix?....

Comment

Iac

Try researching this forum on this topic as there's a lot of discussion on this

Comment

3-2 code, map #2

If you're able to change the sensor yourself, change it. The computer relies on all the readings from the various sensors, to calibrate how the motor should run. Don't start disabling sensors, you may cause more problems with the motor. If not sure you can change it, take it to a dealer and let them repair it.
              With these newer computer controlled systems, it is possible that once the map #2 sensor is replaced, something else may show up as bad, but a dealer will replace one at a time till system is back to no codes. And yes, you pay for all they replace.
              Once a sensor is replaced the computer will reset itself, or show the next code that had been covered up by the map sensor.
              IMPORTANT NOTE... NEVER spray carb cleaner or starting fluids in these newer motors (same as with autos), this can cause some of these sensors to burn out.
              Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X