suzuki df 140 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suzuki df 140 problem

Hi I have a 2006 df 140 with 120hrs on it . Last time out it pulled a code of 4 beep than 2 beeps.Have checked the wiring and plugs but still doing this any other thing I can check

That is a code for a crank sensor problem, are you the guy that put this problem on fishnet.

Comment

Originally posted by redlowrey View Post
      That is a code for a crank sensor problem, are you the guy that put this problem on fishnet.
      No I do not use fishnet have plug motor in comes back as cpk senor or wiring .Do you know where that sensor is and how to test

Comment

See a few threads below a thread re "Engine Holder steel plug corrosion" there is a welsh-type plug on the lower block near the flush hose connector that can corrode out and then exhaust gas can burn the wiring.

Seen many situations like you have described where this turned put to be the problem.
        Last edited by Moonlighter; 06-05-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlighter View Post
          See a few threads below a thread re "Engine Holder steel plug corrosion" there is a welsh-type plug on the lower block near the flush hose connector that can corrode out and then exhaust gas can burn the wiring.

Seen many situations like you have described where this turned put to be the problem.
          Hi Moonlighter Have checked this plug and wiring all fine any other things to look at thanks

Comment

The service manual says the code is for the CKP sensor which I feel sure is a crankshaft position sensor. The manual shows it under the flywheel after some covers are removed. I would make sure that all electrical connections to and from the sensor are good before replacing the sensor.

Comment

Do you have to remove the flywheel to get to sensor or can check another way

Comment

Originally posted by chopup View Post
                Do you have to remove the flywheel to get to sensor or can check another way
                The picture shows it under the outside edge of the flywheel, so it seems likely that it is easily removed. If you are going to DIY I would advise that you get a service manual from a dealer.

Comment

Working...
                X