Ethanol Additives???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mike for the listing, it's neat
    I boat on Long Island, An ISLAND you think they would have a fueling stop for Boaters with Ethanol free fuel. I am adding a small amount of Star-Tron, as I burning through a lot of fuel weekly.

Thanks
    John

Comment

Glad to help, John.
      Mike
      μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

I have had absolutley no issues using ethanol fuel in my 04 df250. I have over 1800 hours now on the motor and have only used Lucus fuel system additive to keep the top end clean. Seems to have worked well for me and has saved me lots of cheddar on selecting the cheapest pump gas when fueling up. I will say that gas does not sit in my tank very long as I use my boat often.

Comment

Thank you, all of you for your guidance. My boat is a 2014 PROLINE 26 express with a 2014 DF300AP on it, and just want to keep it running right. So I am going with the dealer recommended STAR-TRON. He is the guy who has to work on it, I think that there is a lot of new technology on this engine.

Comment

RaceTrac just built a new station here Northeast of Atlanta with ethanol free at $3.99 a gallon. A little cheaper than $4.75+ at Lake Lanier

http://www.norcrossga.net/DocumentCenter/View/600

Comment

Working...
            X