dt100 no water coming out of dicharge hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dt100 no water coming out of dicharge hole

need some help i help no water coming out of the water discharge hole when the motor is warmed up but i have water coming out of the pilot hole an it does not get hot can anyone help me?

water from pee hole, but not exhaust?

Are you on muffs, or in the water? When this happens?

Comment

if you mean you have no water coming out of the prop when the engine is warm then you have a bad or stuck thermostat

Comment

hi there is water comin out of th prop. its th muffler at th top. it says in th manual there shuld b water cumin out of it when its warmed up

Comment

Originally posted by Solarman View Post
          Are you on muffs, or in the water? When this happens?
          in th water its th muffler at th top in th manual it says water shuld cum out wen its warmed up?

Comment

dt100 no water coming of the water discharge hole

hi can anyone help. i hav no water coming out of the water discharge hole when the motor is warmed up?. would it be a bad or stuck thermostat? can anyone help me. thnks

Comment

no water from discharge hole?

Are you talking about the pee hole that is just below the cover, or the hole in the mid section about half way up the midsection, above the prop, where exhaust comes out? The pee hole or pilot hole should have a steady stream coming out. The exhaust hole in the midsection above the prop spits out a small amount when in the water and idling, as your speed & motor RPMs increase in gear, the amount of water increases considerably, almost a flow. But when you slow back to idling, it goes back to a light spitting of water.
              Tell us how it's doing. Good luck.

Comment

hi it duz nt spit water or any water cums out wen its moving of wot i cn tell. wot culd it be?

Comment

dt100, no water from exhaust in midsection

Sounds like you should check your thermostat to see if opening fully. Or, could be small blockage in one water passage that allows the water to that area, but if not overheating, and getting good flow from pee hole, and from prop, then it may clear itself out with use. But always flush if used in salt water.
                  Good luck, let us know.

Comment

hi no over heatin realy gd water flow thermostats r workin porp is gd. i mite try using that salt away wen flushin it n. thnks for ur help

Comment

Working...
                    X