2013 300hp error code 3-6 any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 300hp error code 3-6 any ideas?

Anyone have any idea what this is? The motor will not push over 4500 rpm. Motor been in the shop more than on the water.

3-6 code is the oxygen sensor code for those engines that have one. Most of our engines don't have one but the DF300 does.
    Mike

Comment

df300, 3-6 code

Sounds like it should go back to the shop, under warranty still, right?

Comment

Yes its under warranty. However not too happy with dealer right now. I will try again but they seem inept at fixing the issue. They told me it was the wiring harness from the motor to the console. Basically threw parts at it. First they told me it was a ground fault. Replaced that and same problem. Just a little aggravated right now. Thanks for the responses. This motor has had issues since day one. I was a big yamaha guy and thought I would give suzuki a try. Seems I may have made a mistake. An 18,000 dollar mistake at that.

Comment

Would the o2 sensor cause this motor to not reach RPM?

Comment

Also the ECU is getting hot. To the point that it will almost make you drop it cause you might think it is going to burn you. Is this normal. It does not seem right to me. Dealer will not address the issue.

Comment

contact Suzuki on warrantee

You might have to go online and seek the regional head honcho, and document your grievances higher up, if can't get there from online, try other dealerships for regional numbers, but I would continue taking back to your dealer everyday it is not running like a top, there are Attys for the lemon law.
              Keep head up, and pushing politely.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondbird30 View Post
                Anyone have any idea what this is? The motor will not push over 4500 rpm. Motor been in the shop more than on the water.
                Hey did you get an answer on this error code 3-6 matter and the engine wont push more than 4500 rpm? Because I have the exact same problem with my 2014 DF 250 engine right now :-(

Comment

Working...
                X