CTP switch code 2 2 on df1;0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP switch code 2 2 on df1;0

I have a 2 beeps followed by 2 beeps when I turn the key to the on position. I am not getting a light on the rpm gage. My manual lists this as a CTP switch/sensor. Is the sensor bad or is there another issue causing the error. This happened after I ran out of gas because my pickup tube broke. I bought the boat recently used. 2008 cs with 2008 zuke df140. Any suggestions would be great. Motor seems to run fine in the driveway after fixing the pickup tube. Maybe some hesitation on throttle response accelerating.

It's got nothing to do with running out of gas, check and make sure the throttle is closing properly and check the switch.

Comment

Thanks. I thought that would be the case. I have a manual but can't find the information on the switch other than location. Is there anything special to it other than open or closed? Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Well, out of what the hey, I tried the reset on the change oil buzzer and the alarm has stopped. I am stumped as to why the oil light did not come as well. Maybe bad LED.

Comment

Working...
        X