'99 Suzuki DT115- all parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '99 Suzuki DT115- all parts for sale

The CT Unit(Computer) is bad on the motor. Ran like a clock prior to the computer going bad. All other parts are in good order. Water pump is 2yrs old. Trim/tilt switches are 2yrs old. Lower unit, cowling, starter, are all in excellent shape. Will sell complete or in parts. Must pick up or pay shipping. Best offers accepted. Please contact me through this site.

dt115, '99 motor

Dave, what makes you think computer is bad?
    Also, is this motor an EFI motor? Long or short shaft gear case?
    You do know, that it is possible to get a good used computer online? Maybe less costly than you think?
    Let us know.
    Good luck.

Comment

DT115 Parts for Sale...Re:

I had it checked out by certified mechanic. The cheapest I could find a computer was $2,600 and didn't want to spend that on motor this old. Already have a new motor on the Pontoon. The motor has a long shaft. Could be a good buy for someone if they get the computer at the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave in Hemphill View Post
        The CT Unit(Computer) is bad on the motor. Ran like a clock prior to the computer going bad. All other parts are in good order. Water pump is 2yrs old. Trim/tilt switches are 2yrs old. Lower unit, cowling, starter, are all in excellent shape. Will sell complete or in parts. Must pick up or pay shipping. Best offers accepted. Please contact me through this site.
        Are you in Hemphell Tx? Just wondering, we have a place near Mid Lake. On the parts, do you have a prop? Looking for a 14x18pitch

Comment

Re: '99 DT 115 parts for sale

I do have a prop but unfortunately there are no numbers on it. It's stainless and has all the parts.....If interested, you can look at it next week. I'm not available until Monday. I'll let it go for $150.

Comment

Send me an email with your ph # and address. I will be up there next weekend and will give you a call.

xxchief@yahoo.com

Comment

DT115 Parts for sale...Re:

Chief:

409-787-1811

Comment

prop numbers

If you remove the prop, the size is generally stamped either on the inside of the base, or edge under nut, and have seen lightly engraved on the backside of the blades.
                I do wish it were the short shaft, I might have wanted that.
                Good luck.

Comment

Dt115 Parts for sale...Re:

I've looked for the numbers but their just not visible....as far as the short or long shaft, it just may be a short shaft. The lower unit is still on but I took a measurement from the cavitation plate to the power head and it looks to be 20" not 25".

Comment

dt115 Parts for sale...Re:

Any one know what a fair price for lower unit would be on this motor?

Comment

Working...
                    X