03 suzuki df115 giving me a 3 2 map sensor code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 suzuki df115 giving me a 3 2 map sensor code

Following is an edited post from another forum, used because he describes the same problem I'm have EXACTLY. "Hoping a suzuki mechanic can help here I have o2 suzuki df115 giving me the 3 2 code. Its not the corrosion problem people are having. I bought new map sensor its not that. Bought differant computer and iat sensor thats not fixing it either. Idles a little rough other than that runs great. Get 43 mph out of it. I suspect possible problem is. Iac valve I have tried adjusting per the manual and when I turn screw on throttle body it will not go above 1000 rpm to reset. Oh ya put new set of ngk iridium plugs in today... no change please help". No answers to his inquiry were posted on that forum.

More info from my particulars ...... Running twin engines, & the one with this problem is hotter to the touch (top of outer casing) after a run of, say, 20 minutes. Dealer put the computer on the engine & it had no record of displaying this code. New fuel pumps, oil, & plugs.

If I'm violating any rules here, it's not deliberate. Have no experience in forums.

The map sensor uses manifold vacuum for imformation, it converts it to an electrical signal that the ecm uses for fuel injection and timing. If for any reason the engine is not running properly, eg a cylinder down on compression tight valves burnt valves or valve timing manifold vacuum will be low meaning a high signal line voltage to the ecm. Do a compression test and post back the results, and make sure when you do it the throttle is wide open.

Comment

Working...
    X