97 dt15c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 dt15c

Unable to use the search-function ! --- What am I doing wrong? --- Just joined the Forum (today) . --- I am trying to gather as much information as possible , regarding the 97 DT15C . I may have to explain the issue a bit further : On another technical Forum (not about outboards) one is able to type in a certain query and "pull up" every facet related to the item in question . --- That's what I was hoping to do , however , since I'm not familiar with our (new to me) Forum I probably "screwed up" . --- Is it possible to access all the 97 DT15C-related posts by just "asking" for them and clicking on SEARCH ?
    Last edited by 38 Angler; 10-05-2014, 09:14 PM. Reason: Explaining reason for question .

searching the forum

I think it is. But you might get a better response from someone that knows how to by starting a new thread and put your question in the headline.
    I haven t used it and not sure to explain to you.
    Sorry.

Comment

See at the top of the page the "sticky" thread about the search function. Go straight to an advanced search and you should be able to do what you want from there.

Comment

97 dt15c

Moonlighter , upon following your suggestion , I received this message : Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing . --- What security token ? --- What am I missing here ?

Comment

I have just done the search and got a few hits.

Click the search button above, select advanced search, and enter DT15C in the topic, then hit search. That's exactly what I did.

Re posting a new thread, go to the main Suzuki Parts forum page, you should then see a red button at the top left of the forum section for "New Thread". Click there, and it opens up a new thread entry page. Complete the topic box first, then enter the eptext, and hit submit. Done.

Comment

97 dt15c

Thanks Moonlighter , I'll try that !

Comment

Dt15c

Well Moonlighter , I keep getting the same response as before ! --- Security token missing . --- What can I say ???

Comment

Hmmmm.

Search function on this forum was apparently bought second-hand and last owner was some dude named Noah......

In other words, I do not think you are doing anything wrong.

I just did the same search again exactly how I told you and got results again.

Don't know if this will work, but here is a link to my search results, click and see what happens.

Suzuki Outboard Forum - Search Results

PS did you follow the instructions in the sticky thread about search problems and clear cookies etc?
                Last edited by Moonlighter; 10-07-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

tried link...

Moonlighter, I tried your link and it took me to a new page/ window that said ” no matches go back and try again”.
                  Then I tried the search for, 97 dt15c, and, dt15c, both said ” couldn't because of missing token”, so it was good I didn't try to instruct him.ha ha
                  I was able to click on (Suzuki outboard parts forum) and no problem finding the red ”new thread” button at top and bottom.
                  Last edited by Solarman; 10-07-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

97 dt15c

Moonlighter , after trying the same procedure over and over again it suddenly "clicked" . --- I had followed the same routine (I don't believe in giving-up easy) umpteen times until it finally worked ! --- It baffles me why it didn't work before BUT it works now . --- Thanks for the lesson !

Comment

Working...
                    X