Unable to search. Security token missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to search. Security token missing

Hi every one, I've just registered for this forum. But it was difficult. Firstly my primary email was rejected. It tells me to contact the *****istrator, when I try this I get a reply back 'security token missing'. I get the same message when I try and search the forum.
    Any ideas Guys?

problems with search

Many have the same problem. After the umteenth time I hear they didn't get the message

Comment

problems with search

Many have the same problem. After the umteenth time I hear they didn't get the message. Welcome, best of luck on searching. While attempting to search over and over, maybe your questions could be answered?
      Post motor info and short now of problem in subject/ heading. Then give history of problem, and anything you've done to correct/solve it.
      Many here will read, and should get some help.
      Good luck.

Comment

EVERYBODY has the same problem. Search will work, but the ONLY way it works is to click on "ADVANCED SEARCH" in the drop down that comes up with the search feature. Once you're in advanced search, everything works. Everything, that is, but the owners of this forum website. They're nowhere to be found.
        Last edited by Harper2; 11-14-2014, 09:23 AM.
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X