dt 9.9 mikuni carburetor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dt 9.9 mikuni carburetor

I was wondering if anyone on here would know if the mikuni carburetor from a 1984 dt 9.9 and a 1989 dt 9.9c are the same? Tried contacting Suzuki today but they're closed since it's the weekend. From the pictures, it looks the same but there could be subtle differences that can't be caught with the eye. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

dt9.9 carb assy

By clicking on the part number for '84 carb, it lists 2 carbs. Carb 1-1 was used from 83 to 85, and carb assy 1-2 was used from 83 to 87, it depends on the serial number of your motor which they used. In 88 the carb assy was used till 93, and the other carb assy listed there was only used a couple years.
    So in answer to your question, according to part numbers, they are different. But what's different I don't know? It may be the same housing but different jets? You would have to check each part listed to see is same, or different.

Good luck.

Comment

Ok thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into the part numbers and see if the housing is the same. Really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X