2006 suzuki 200 4stroke out board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 suzuki 200 4stroke out board

These things are killing me.The one engine I have done everything that I learned from here and some .The only thing left is to take it to a shop.The other thing that if I let the boat sit for a month the motors don't want to crank its like they have a vacuum sill or something.I end up taking the filters off the engine and really just look at them (they are all brand new)and put it back together and they run for the whole trip with the exception on the one still runs hot on idle.They start out running good at 1500 as we are leaving the dock and when I push them to go its like they are not getting the fuel(both fuel pumps are brand new)Any suggestions before I shoot her and put her out of misery?Who is the best Suzuki shop in the Jacksonville Florida area?Thanks

df200, 2006, running issues

Have heard the MAP sensor hole can get dirty/ blocked up and cause problems running without any codes showing up?
    Another question, does bulb stay firm when it runs a bit?
    What else have you done to it? connected them to a computer?
    Overheating at idle, any code for that?
    Anything you can post telling what you've done might help someone here point you closer to a solution.
    Reading threads here can help guide you in checking areas, but each of these motors are unique, and many problems are too. It really isn't easy on this end to feel what your motor is doing unless you can help us understand/ see/ hear and feel what you do. So paint us a picture, give us your knowledge, and maybe someone can suggest something that can help you.
    Also, someone might be familiar with where you live, and may know a good Suzuki dealer near you, but we'll have to see if they speak up.
    Good luck, keep us posted if you find something.

Comment

Working...
    X